Time is running out to register for the 5th Annual High Rock-Pollard Middle School Parenting Conference at Pollard Middle School on Saturday, November 22 from 7:30am to 12:00pm. Needham Youth Services is partnering on the annual Saturday Middle School Parenting Conference. Jon Mattleman will be presenting his workshop “The Secret Life of a Needham Teen” as well as another presentation on the “Emotional Consequences of Being Online.”
by Friday, November 14 to reserve your place at this eye-opening event.
- Positive, strength-based parenting
- Preventing risky behavior
- Parenting in a hyper-connected world
- Technology opportunities and challenges
- Talking about sex and sexuality
- What teens need from the adults who care about them
For more information, go to https://middleschoolparentconference.eventbrite.com.